Alan Fullerton to Join Nixon Peabody Roundtable Discussion on December 5th
As 2018 wraps up, join us to discuss the impact of this presidency, the economy and the 2018 M&A activity.
December 5, 2018
900 Elm Street, Manchester, NH
7:30 – 9:45 am
Alan Fullerton joins a roundtable discussion hosted by Nixon Peabody to discuss Private Equity and M&A Outlook: Trends and Opportunities. The panel will reflect on the activity in 2018 and share their forecasts for 2019.
Hear from industry leaders on the latest trends from 2018 and predictions for 2019, including:
- Which industry sectors are likely to encounter active M&A and investment interest in the fourth quarter of 2018 and in 2019?
- Are good opportunities still hard to come by? What trends do M&A specialists see in sourcing opportunities in 2019?
- Does the current economy create an advantage for the private equity buyer, the strategic buyer, or the alternative investment buyer?
- What impact does the new tax law have on the deal community?
- What plans and actions should a business undertake to maximize its tax efficiencies?
- How are purchasers and investors dealing with their concerns about the uncertain global economy?
- What impact will the midterm elections results have on M&A and investment activity as well as the general business community?