Human Capital Management Services
The importance of people to the global economy has never been greater. CEOs increasingly rate human resources issues among their top challenges and business priorities as they link people strategy to business strategy. To compete effectively, businesses must attract, reward, train, retain and motivate the best talent in their industry. These challenges are driving consolidation in the human capital market among companies that provide a wide range of services and technology, including:
- human capital strategy;
- staffing, recruiting and temporary help;
- talent management;
- human capital operations and technology solutions;
- education, training and leadership development; and
- employee benefits and payroll services.
Active acquirers in this sector are seeking companies with the following characteristics:
- A history of innovation;
- Capability to provide a broad range of services;
- Differentiated value proposition that provides a sustainable competitive advantage;
- Scalable operations;
- Strong customer relationships across a broad set of industries;
- Stable and predictable cash flow; and
- A defined growth strategy.
Mirus provides direct access to sector-specific expertise, as well as knowledge of, access to and relationships with global buyers and sellers in the human capital sector.