Time to Exit – Create Your Value!
Please join us on Friday, Nov. 4, 2016 at the Marriott Boston Newton for some breakfast and an interactive panel discussion with your fellow M&A and PE colleagues. Among the topics we will be going over we will look into how companies can position themselves to go to market from a private equity perspective, we’ll explore some operation improvement options and suggestions through “war stories” – what worked and what didn’t, and we’ll cover how to maximize your value.
Friday, November 4th 2016
- 7:30 – 8:00 am (networking, registration, and breakfast)
- 8:00 – 10:00 am (program)
Marriott Boston – Newton
2345 Commonwealth Avenue
Newton, MA 02466
- Key Note: David Wray, Sr. Portfolio Manager, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Moderator: Alan Fullerton, Partner, Mirus Capital Advisors, Inc.
- Panelist: Sean DeFusco, Managing Director, Integra Companies
- Panelist: Thomas Gorman, Principal, Seacoast Capital
- Panelist: Jane Jain, Partner, Grant Thornton LLP
The event has passed, but for more information, contact:
T +1 617 391 1303